Red Creek Ranch
Rural Gypsum, Colorado
Custom log and timber ranch home, arena and infrastructure on remote acreage, entirely off-grid, adjacent to considerable public lands. Passion project for active, retiring mechanical engineer husband and interior designer wife.
- Programming and design began on the yurt deck one early summer morning, while the husband prepared pancakes, bacon and eggs on the cookstove.
- True stacked timber walls and timber-framed floors, roof.
- Private master suite linked to main house by bridge, to promote separation during family and guest visits.
- Solar PV and low-flow hydro supply power to the property.
- Equestrian passions satisfied by arena with stalls, tack room, as well as adjacency to unlimited backcountry trails.