Rural Estes Park, Colorado
Contemporary home for client with a designer’s heart. Incredibly dramatic 60 acre property with unparalleled views, bordering Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Unparalleled views of Long’s Peak, the Twin Sisters and Estes Cone enter primary spaces through glass curtain walls.
- Securing endless views was inherent - clarity, humility and site integration were highest priorities.
- Native mountainside drawn down the slope, directly onto garage roof.
- Central fireplace suspended from ceiling of primary living space.
- True chef’s kitchen arranged for entertaining and feeding guests, one of our client’s great joys. Two-stage pantry; exterior kitchen and pizza oven.
- Outdoor life celebrated with patios and fireplaces.
- Exterior cladded with durable, fire-resistant materials, in response to harsh environment and remote nature of property.