Cherry Hills Village, Denver
Suburban equestrian acreage. Close-in yet private, with long, Front-Range views. First of two homes for this engaged client.
- Contemporary solution that reinterprets classic Colorado vernacular.
- Designed for a professional couple who host occasional large gatherings in the home and on the lawn.
- Enclave solution with link elements, with paths and layers, to create functional separation and display views along circulation paths.
- Linear water feature accompanies guests along entry porch to foyer door.
- Clean, classic interiors.
- Greenhouse serves garden-to-table interests.
Luxe, May/June 2016
Vail Valley Home Magazine, August 2016, cover