Broad Reach Farm – in process
45 Acre private family retreat on the Chester River, a tributary of Chesapeake Bay.
- New primary residence faithfully integrates original 1700s farmhouse.
- Original farmhouse completely renovated and updated. Seamless interface with new construction.
- Plan arrangement promotes family gathering together with river culture.
- Home embraces broad views across river to the east, intimate landscape to the west.
- Considerable exterior living integral to the design - at grade patios, elevated perches, open and screened.
- Guest house, boat house, barn complete the enclave setting.